Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Would rather be playing baseball but not in 100degrees!

Life sucks playing Thomas the train and stuff :( 
And I would so rather be playing baseball but not when it's 100degrees out!

So…. this is how day 5 of my summer vaca is. My mom is demanding me to play Thomas with my little brother and sis. My grandmother thinks it’s “architectural” this and “architectural” that, blah, blah, blah!


Another lamo thing is I can‘t use my bank account, so that means I still have to shake money from, yep!, my piggy bank! So if I want to buy something, I have to spend an hour just shaking out money! Totally annoying!

It’s gonna be 100 out today and my mother really thought I was gonna go to a baseball school! *crazy* Not going! Anyways, I’m to busy shaking out my piggy bank just to have some spending money! Not only that but now I’m in major slump and strike 3 your out! I think I’d rather take a break then get frustrated and want to quit (which will really never happen!)

LIFE GOAL: TO BE ONE OF THE GREATEST HITTERS THAT EVER LIVED!

FAV QUOTE: A man has to have goals - for a day, for a lifetime - and that was mine, to have people say, 'There goes Ted Williams, the greatest hitter who ever lived.'
Ted Williams

check out this cool site! http://www.seamheads.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment