Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A day late and a dollar short!

A day late and a dollar short!  Is that how the saying goes? 

Anyways, I'm Chadem and thought I'd do another blog, since I haven't done one in years.  Yep, I'm 10 and summers around here don't get very exciting but as I've seen first hand, there's always alot of drama.

So, summer officiated 4 days ago and I am just now getting away from my brother, my sister and my parents long enough to do this.  I wanted to do a play by play, day by day but guess I will start that tomorrow morning.

Summer's been pretty lame so far.  Hit the IRP on day 1, played some basketball with friends, got called home to babysit and blah blah blah.  Day 2, my mom was sick, which always sucks.  My dad came home from work and flipped out cause we trashed the house but he still took us for ice cream and mini golf.  Day 3, was moving day.  Ofcourse I was swimming in the pool one minute and then we were moved the next.  Day 4, today- pretty layed back.  Pooled it, practiced my distance throwing for baseball, back to the pool, totally scored with 100 water balloons that appeared out of nowhere, back to the pool, totally scored with getting signed up for flight school, back to the pool, watched a movie, back to the pool, totally scored with meat on a stick for dinner, back to the pool, debated with my mom over a facebook account-she won, practiced some running drills, back to the pool, had a fire with smores, jumped online, and here I am.

I hope you'll follow my blog this summer.  I have alot planned!  Baseball, Beach, Sailing, Flying, trips and the best is in between the lines! 

Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment